CPAP Mask | Fisher & Paykel CPAP Mask - Brevida
- Calculated at Checkout
Brevida Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask is a very reliable and one of the most successful CPAP Pillow masks in the market.
- Nasal breathers
- Claustrophobic individuals,
- Patients with Panic attacks
- Patient with overriding bridge of nose
- Patients with prominent naso-labial folds or laugh lines ( the mask, Displaces these folds laterally)
- Patients with laugh lines who have difficulty maintaining perfect seal with nasal Cushion interface
- Patients with mustache can use this mask without issues
- Supports any pressure settings from low pressure to high
- For those who sleep on their backs
- For those who lie on their side
- For those who lie on their bellies
- Mixed success with meatal stenosis
- Mixed success reported with Nasal septal deviation
Not suitable for:
Intra nasal polyps
Patients with slippery hair which may prevent proper grip of the Headgear and could slip off the head during therapy.
Patients with deficient external occipital protuberance causing the headgear to slip off during therapy.
Patients with recalcitrant nasal cavity irritation
Patients with known allergies/ sensitivity to silicon
Patient with very flat and wide bases nose.
Sizes: The fit pack comes in 4 sizes with 2 cushions - XS-S, M-L